Welcome to the FAQ section of the NMNS’s website, where we provide answers to some of the questions most frequently asked by our visitors.
- Is the Museum open year-round?
- Is there an admission fee to enter the Museum?
- How can I purchase tickets for a group?
- How do I receive my tickets?
- Do I need reservations or tickets for special exhibitions at the Museum?
- Is it easy to get to the Museum? How do I get there? Do you offer shuttles between Taipei and Taichung?
- Does the Museum have a parking garage available to visitors?
- Does the Museum offer tours in languages other than Chinese daily? Are they free?
- Does the Museum offer a self-guided audio tour in languages other than Chinese?
- What types of films are shown at the Museum?
- Do I need to obtain tickets for a film in advance?
- What dining options are available at the Museum?
- Are accommodations for groups available within the Museum?
- What is your suggestive route for a one-day tour or half-day tour?
- What is the NMNS' average annual attendance?
- Approximately how many objects and specimens in the Museum’s collection?
- How do I become a member of the Museum?
- What benefits does the Museum offer to its members?
- How do I find out about upcoming Member-only events?
- Where can I find and order Museum publications?
- How can I apply for copyright permission to use material from a Museum publication?
- How can I request the right to use a Museum image for personal or commercial use?
- Does the Museum appraise objects and artifacts?
- Can I contact a scientist at the Museum?
- What is the Museum's website Copyright Policy?
- I would like to obtain information on an artifact in my possession. How can I do this?
- Can I host an event at the Museum?
- Can I take my wedding photographs at the Museum's grounds?
- Does the Museum need international volunteers?
- Where can I get information on volunteering at the Museum?