Visitors with Young Children
Children are welcome to the Museum. Here is parents' guide:
- Wear comfortable shoes, because visits involve plenty of walking.
- Bags and pushchairs can be left in the cloakroom. See the Facilities page.
- If strollers are needed, please go to Sunshine Information Desk at the Life Science Hall.
- There are unisex babycare facilities around the Museum:
- Adjacent to the information desk in the administration building.
- To the left of the water-powered armillary at the Human Cultures Hall.
- At the visitor center of the Botanical Garden.
Babycare Room Near the Entrance of the Administration Building