The Museum is committed to making its collections and services accessible to the widest possible public. We welcome visitors from all over the world. In addition to Chinese, most of our staff on the information desks around the museum can speak basic English, some of them can speak basic Japanese also. So, if Chinese is not your first language, please ask to see if there is someone who can help you.
For English and Japanese speakers, we offer a regular service of acoustic guide system. Please go to our Sunshine Information Center at Life Science Hall for help.
- Demo: All galleries (Chinese), Human Cultures Hall (Chinese，English & Japanese)
- PDA: Life Science Hall (Chinese & English)
- Wi-Fi Phone: Life Science Hall (Chinese)
- Inform: All galleries (Chinese)
For your own convenience, you better be aware of:
- The first 2 hours of usage for each hand unit is free. Yet, you will be charged NT$100 every extra hour (or fraction thereof).
- In addition to leaving your name and telephone number, a piece of identification is required for security deposit.
- One piece of identification can be used to borrow one hand unit only. And, you are not allowed to take it out of our museum complex.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes or if we are not able to fulfill your request.