March 30,2016 - December 4,
(Gallery admission included)
|General Groups of 20+
|School Groups of 20+
|Labor Groups of 20+
|Children 6 and under
||Senior 65+ NT$ 80 |
Senior 70+ FREE
|Disabled Citizens & Companions
- Galleries include Life Science Hall, Human Cultures Hall, Global
Environment Hall, and Science Center.
- Admission fees to the Conservatory include with Garden’s gallery admission
(ticketing exhibition excluded).
- Each Student/Military Member status is entitled to 1 discounted ticket
- Each disabled citizen is entitled to 1 free companion only.
- Proof of disabled citizen/licensed guide status is needed for verification
to qualify for free admission.
- Reservations are required for student/labor groups but no advance sale fee
will be charged.
- Visit FREE every Wednesday before 10am. (Ticketing exhibition excluded.)
- The Museum reserves the right to refuse admission without refund.
- The Museum reserves the right to alter the terms of this promotion without