Parking Lot on Hsitun Rd.
Parking Lot on Boguan Rd.
There are many parking options in the National Museum of Natural Science:
- Underground Parking Garage at the Botanical Garden
- Parking Lot on Boguan Rd.
- Parking Lot beside the Botanical Garden
- On-street Parking
National Museum of Natural Science Parking Particulars:
- Parking rate of the Museum’s parking garage and lot is NT$20 per hour.
- The Museum’s parking garage and lot are open 24 hours.
- The parking lot beside the Botanical Garden is available for coaches only.
- The rate of on-street parking is NT$30 per hour from 8am to 6pm.
- Some designated parking spaces are available for disabled visitors for free. (Valid ID required)
- You can pay with cash (in bills and/or coins) at the pay station or the kiosk.
- If you want to take the hassle out of paying, EZ cards can be used to skip the stop at the pay station or kiosk.
The point is, we want parking to be the least of your worries so you can enjoy the National Museum of Natural Science!