Conservatory and exhibition gallery: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday to Sunday.
Gardens: Open till 10:00 pm daily year-round
- Closed Mondays (national holidays excluded) and Chinese New Year holidays.
- Occasionally closed for regular maintenance, always check ahead if you are planning a trip.
- Extended hours: till 6:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays Feb.- Oct. to accommodate summer visitors.
- While we are concerned about the safety of our visitors, we suggest they explore our gardens before 10:00 pm.
Conservatory: adults - NT$20, students - NT$10, members - free, groups of 20 or more - NT$20, labor groups of 20 or more - NT$10
Gallery: Free with the Conservatory admission.
The Botanical Garden is just across Shi-tun Road from the Museum complex. See our Getting Here page.
Group Visits and Guided Tours
We welcome group visits. To help in scheduling and to avoid having to disappoint visitors, we require that all groups arrange visits in advance by contacting our staff on 04-23226940 ext. 289. For other information about the Garden, please contact the Garden office on 04-23226940 ext. 166.
Parking is available. See our Parking page for more information.
There are handicapped parking spaces and entrance at the Garden. Also, the Tropical Rainforest Conservatory is wheelchair accessible, and, we have two wheelchair accessible bathrooms: one is near the parking lot, the other is at the lower level of the conservatory. For other special needs please call in advance.
Garden Gift Shop
The Garden Shop located at the lower level of the conservatory presents a selection of items related to plants, including home furnishings, desk accessories, and decorations…. It also stocks books covering garden design, botany, landscape, environment, practical guides, and books for children…etc.
- Please do not treat the Garden in a way you would not treat your own home.
- Please refrain from picking flowers so that all can enjoy.
- No pets and dangerous items are allowed in the Garden.
- Please respect our staff to keep visitors in the Conservatory at the maximum of 300.
- Picnicking, skating, biking, flying kites, or climbing trees are NOT permitted in the Garden.
- No running or shouting in the Conservatory, please.
- Please stay on the paths to avoid making tracks on lawns.
- It’s best not to touch the plants, especially if you are unfamiliar with them.