View our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for more information.
The National Museum of Natural Science is open.
In accordance with the latest regulations of the Central Epidemic Command Center, the visitors to the museum must follow various epidemic prevention measures.
- Admission to the museum adopts the real-name registration system .
Please go to the online ticketing system to buy tickets. Those with free ID (such as holding Dinosaur Cards, Love Taiwan Museum Cards or paper invitation coupons, etc.) please go to the online ticketing system or the on-site automatic ticket vending machine to pick up tickets.
- From November 2, 2021, free admission before 10 am on Wednesday will resume until January 31, 2022. It will no longer be implemented from February 1, 2022.
- People who enter the museum must wear masks, take temperature, and disinfect with alcohol.
- Please refrain from entering the museum if you have symptoms such as persistent coughing or fever, and body temperature exceeding 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Those who do not wear a mask and do not comply will be asked to leave. Authorities may be notified in accordance with regulations.
Thank you for your cooperation.