09:00am ~ 05:00pm.(Galleries)
Except Mondays, Eve of the Chinese New Year, other days closing will be announced in advance. (Unless Monday is national or deferred holiday.)
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Do not smoke in all areas.
- do not eat, drink, or chew gums or betel nuts in the galleries or theaters.
- do not yell, push, run, lie on the benches, or litter.
- do not bring pets (except service animals) or dangerous items to the Park.
- Photography with or without flash is permitted unless otherwise posted. Prior to any commercial or public use, please apply for permission from the Park.
- Please follow the instructions to operate objects in the galleries.
- Visitors who destroy, damage, or remove any property of the Park may be subject to fine or imprisonment litigation.
- Group of 20 or more
- Museum members Card.
- Students with valid student ID
Seniors aged 65 and above with certificates. (Holidays)
- ID Required
- Teaching activities hosted by Schools
- Children aged under
- Seniors aged 65 and above (Only offered on non-holidays)
- Visitors with disabilities and one accompanying person
No. 345, Sec. 2, Jishan Rd., Zhushan Township, Nantou County 55782, Taiwan
Open hour：09:00am ~ 05:00pm.(Galleries)
Via the National highway No.3, and get off at Zhushan Interchange (243K), then go straight to Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park.
- Take public transportation to Taichung, then take Taichung Bus or Yuanlin Bus to Zhushan, or take Taiwan Tourist Shuttle Bus to Xitou, and get off at Zhushan interchange stop, then walk for two minutes and then arrive Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park.
- Take public transportation to Douliou, take Taisi Bus to Zhushan, then take Yuanlin Bus, and get off at Zhushan interchange stop, walk for two minutes and then arrive Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park
- Take Taichung bus or Yuanlin bus to Zhushan, or take Taiwan Tourist Shuttle Bus to Xitou, then get off at Zhushan interchange stop, walk for two minutes and then arrive Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park
05 / 06 / 2022 Updated