To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, the Museum continues to work within government guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum and the three Education Parks (921 Earthquake Museum of Taiwan @ Wufong, Fonghuanggu Bird and Ecology Park @ Lugu, and Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park @ Chushan)!
A review of our visitor guidelines and regulations below can help orient you before you arrive and ensure you get the most out of your NMNS experience
- All tickets must be reserved and paid online in advance. Visitors who are eligible for free admission have to pre-book too. Please note that Free Wednesday Mornings is suspended until further notice.
- To ensure everyone's safety, our Space Theater and 3D Theater reopen at limited capacity, capping capacity at 99 guests per show.
- For the government to streamline contact tracing, you are required to leave your name and phone number when entering.
- Your theater ticket is valid only for the date and time on your ticket. It will be void and not refunded if you arrive after your allotted show time. In case your cancellation is received before the allotted show time, it can be refunded. But 10% of the ticket price will be charged as a service fee along with a necessary remittance fee.
- There are two entrances visitors can use to enter the Museum. Only the Life Science entrance is currently open.
- You must wear masks AT ALL TIMES while visiting, even if you've been fully vaccinated. Visitors who don't comply with this rule will be asked to leave or be fined.
- Your temperature will be checked when you enter the Museum. If you have the temperature higher than 37.5C or any flu-like symptoms such as a fever or cough, please postpone your visit until you've fully recovered.
- Please wash your hands frequently and take advantage of hand-sanitizer provided. Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow or inside your jacket.
- Physical distancing is required; visitors should stay at least 1 meter apart outdoors and 1.5 meters apart indoors.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the Museum.
- Interactive displays and touchable exhibit elements in our galleries remain closed.
We are eager to see you back at the Museum Tuesday-Sunday (closed on Monday)! Use these tips to plan a safe and fun visit.