Tuesday-Sunday: 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
Ticket sales 8:50 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
Museum hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Ticket offices are open from 8:50 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No entrance after 4:30 p.m.
On Wednesday mornings between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. entrance to the museum's exhibit halls is free (excluding the Space Theater, 3-D Theater and special exhibitions with separate admission fee).
The museum is closed on Mondays, Lunar New Year's Eve and Lunar New Year's Day.
(If Monday is a national holiday, the museum will be open.)
Additional closures are as announced.
To maintain the good quality of visit, please cooperate with the following items:
- Please keep your clothes clean and tidy.
- Smoking is completely prohibited in our Museum.
- No eating, chewing gum and betel nuts are allowed in the exhibition halls and theaters. Please go to our restaurants or designated areas for eating.
- Please do not make loud noises, push, run, lie down in a chair and litter the ground with paper and sundries.
- Please do not bring pets (except guide dogs) and dangerous goods into the Museum.
- All visitors who have preferential admission fees are requested to show valid certificates when entering the Museum.Those who do not carry valid certificates will not be given any discount.
- Do not enter and take photos during the video playing in the Space Theater and the 3D Theater without the permission of the museum staff.
- Ticket holders can visit the Science Center for free.
- The entrance of Human Cultures Gallery and the information center of Life Science Gallery are equipped with lockers for large luggage or small items.
- Unless specially marked, photography and flash light are allowed in the museum. However, the photos can not be used for any commercial or publishing purposes. If you have special needs, please apply to our museum according to the procedures, and use them after approval!
- Please use the exhibits according to the operation instructions.
- Anyone who climbs, damages, steals flowers and trees, damages lawns, exhibits or facilities may file a criminal damage notice and claim civil damages.
- In order to maintain a good quality of visit, the maximum number of visitors to the Tropical Rainforest Greenhouse of the Botanical Garden is 300 people. Please cooperate with the arrangement of our staff.
- Children under 6 years old need to be accompanied by adults. Children aged 6 to 12 are advised to be accompanied by adults. The accompanying adults should pay attention to children's safety at all times.
- The opening time of the exhibition hall is from 09:00 to 17:00. In order to maintain the good quality of visit, ticket sales and the final admission time are 16:30.
- There are small black mosquitoes in the park. Please wear long sleeves, trousers or spray anti-mosquito liquid (please contact the service desk), and keep walking to avoid being bitten!