To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, the Museum continues to work within government guidelines. We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum and the three Education Parks (921 Earthquake Museum of Taiwan @ Wufong, Fonghuanggu Bird and Ecology Park @ Lugu, and Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park @ Chushan)!
A review of our visitor guidelines and regulations below can help orient you before you arrive and ensure you get the most out of your NMNS experience
All tickets can be reserved and paid online in advance; or be taken at the automatic ticket machines. Visitors who are eligible for free admission have to pre-book too. Please note that Free Wednesday Mornings is suspended until further notice.
- For the government to streamline contact tracing, you are required to leave your name and phone number when entering.
- Your theater ticket is valid only for the date and time on your ticket. And we are welcome you to book tickets online or at the automatic ticket machines.
- There’s only one entrance (the Life Science entrance) currently open.
- You must wear masks AT ALL TIMES while visiting, even if you've been fully vaccinated. Visitors who don't comply with this rule will be asked to leave or be fined.
- Your temperature will be checked when you enter the Museum. If you have the temperature higher than 37.5C or any flu-like symptoms such as a fever or cough, please postpone your visit until you've fully recovered.
- Please wash your hands frequently and take advantage of hand-sanitizer provided. Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow or inside your jacket.
- Physical distancing is required; visitors should stay at least 1 meter apart outdoors and 1.5 meters apart indoors.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the exhibitions. For your convenience, we open Yayuan 11:00-14:00 for your meals.
- Some exhibitions in our galleries remain closed, including the Science Center, the Botanical center(special exhibits room), and the Digital Archives and e-Learning Center.
We are eager to see you back at the Museum Tuesday-Sunday (closed on Monday)! Use these tips to plan a safe and fun visit.