We aim to make NMNS an exciting, educational, and enjoyable experience for everyone. If you have any questions about your visit and the services we offer, contact our General Service Center at +886-4-23226940 ext. 596.
- Information: general information about exhibitions and activities in the Museum.
- Charge counter for educational activities.
- Application for Dinosaur Cards; located on the left side of this service center.
- Cloakroom service; located in the rear of this service center.
- Lending of strollers, wheelchairs, and hair dryers.
- Providing publications of the Museum, such as Museum Information, Maps for visitors, Activity brochures, Guidebooks, etc.
- Lost and found, recovery of missing kids, and service of providing hot water.
- Application for temporary tours.
- Lounge area for visitors.
- Mobile e-bookcase reading service.
Center location: On the right-hand side of the main entrance of the Life Science Hall
Center phone number: +886+4+23226940 ext. 596
During your visit, use this map to navigate the main building. If you get lost, don't worry—our friendly Visitor Services staff is always happy to lend a hand. You can download now and save for later.
Download guide >>