These Terms and Conditions apply to all tickets for events purchased from National Museum of Natural Science and its three Education Parks (921 Earthquake Museum of Taiwan @ Wufeng, Fonghuanggu Bird & Ecology Park @ Lugu, Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park @ Chushan) whether in person or online.
National Museum of Natural Science
Address: No.1, Guanqian Rd., North Dist., Taichung City 404, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
921 Earthquake Museum of Taiwan
Address：No.192, Xinsheng Rd., Kengkou Vil., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 41364, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Fonghuanggu Bird & Ecology Park
Address: No. 1-9, Renyi Rd., Lugu Township, Nantou District, Taichung City 55841, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park
Address: No. 345, Sec. 2, Jishan Rd., Zhushan Township, Nantou County 55782, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Tickets can be booked either online through our website or in person at our box offices. Our three box offices are located at the entrances to Science Center, Life Science Hall, and Human Cultures Hall. Booking can be made less than 3 months prior to the event. Please note that if you are contacting us about problems with booking, read our page below first. If your question is not answered by this page, please contact us at 04-23226940#284. Our call center opening hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am-12:00noon & 1:40-4:30pm excluding holidays.
Your payment is due within 10 days of booking. If timely payment is not received, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. We allow you to make payments using a variety of methods including: credit card (https://www.gsp.gov.tw/school/rate.htm), wire transfer (ATM, Web ATM), convenience store (7-11, Family, Hi-life, OK), and bank counter.
We accept both printed and digital tickets. A valid admission ticket includes the date and location of the visit. Partially printed, dirty or damaged tickets will not be accepted and will be considered invalid. Also, a ticket purchased in advance shall become invalid upon the expiration of the time or period stated on the ticket.
If you’re not able to print your ticket, no problem! Just bring your smart phone or tablet with you to the Museum.
We welcome all groups (minimum 20 persons) to the Museum with discounts. For school groups, we offer a special discount, including accompanying teachers/adults. We offer phone booking at 04-23226940#284 only to vulnerable groups. Please visit our Admission Fees page for detailed information. Please note that only groups of 50 or more are accepted for the 9am showing at our Space Theater due to the playing of celestial bodies teaching.
If you have booked an E-ticket (i.e. ticket booked online), you cannot cancel it at the box offices. Please go to https://iticket.nmns.edu.tw/iticket/entrance for cancellation. This cancellation will be confirmed online and the refund would be credited back to the account you provide after deduction of applicable cancellation charges. We’ll inform you via email once we’ve sent your refund.
Our refund policy for groups is as follows:
- No refund is provided if the cancellation occurs less than two days before the showing date.
- If a cancellation is made at least 6 days before the day of the showing, 90% of the fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations that are made 3-5 days prior to the day of the showing, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be provided on the showing date.
Our refund policy for individuals is as follows:
- Refunds will not be provided after the performance time or date specified on the ticket.
- 90% of the fee will be refunded if cancellations are made prior to the performance time or date specified on the ticket.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be provided after or 30 minutes before the showing time.
- If a cancellation is made at least 30 minutes before the showing time, 90% of the fee will be refunded.
- Fees are not refundable after the performance time or date specified on the ticket.
- If the cancellation is made before the performance time or date specified on the ticket, 90% of the fees are refundable.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel the performances for any irresistible reasons. In that case, fees are 100% refundable if you go to our website to apply your refunds.
- The other refunds include a 10% processing fee, which will be deducted from the refund. The Museum will not issue receipts for the processing fees.