Chi-Chi Earthquake, happened in September 21th, 1999, is one of the most serious natural disaster happened in the past one century. Taiwan government launched a Chelungpu Fault and earthquake research.
- Open hour：09:00am ~ 05:00pm.(Galleries)
- Except Mondays, Eve of the Chinese New Year, other days closing will be announced in advance. (Unless Monday is national or deferred holiday.)
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Do not smoke in all areas.
- Do not eat, drink, or chew gums or betel nuts in the galleries or theaters.
- Do not yell, push, run, lie on the benches, or litter.
- Do not bring pets (except service animals) or dangerous items to the Park.
- Photography with or without flash is permitted unless otherwise posted. Prior to any commercial or public use, please apply for permission from the Park.
- Please follow the instructions to operate objects in the galleries.
- Visitors who destroy, damage, or remove any property of the Park may be subject to fine or imprisonment litigation.
|Ticket information of Chelungu Fault Preservation Park
- Group of 20 or more.
- Museum members Card.
- Students with valid student ID.
||Seniors aged 65 and above with certificates. (Holidays)
- Free admission before 10 : 00 am per Wednesday.
- Teaching activities hosted by Schools.
- Children aged under 6.
- Seniors aged 65 and above (Only offered on non-holidays.)
- Visitors with disabilities and one accompanying person.
Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park
No. 345, Sec. 2, Jishan Rd., Zhushan Township, Nantou County 55782, Taiwan (R.O.C.)