:::Dinosaur Card 2022 Edition
Applying for a Dinosaur Card
- Free entry to the National Museum of Natural Science’s exhibition halls, Botanical Garden, Science Center, 921 Earthquake Museum of Taiwan, Fonghuanggu Bird and Ecology Park, and Chelungpu Fault Preservation Park, except for special exhibitions that require separate admission.
- Discounts on tickets to the Space Theater, 3-D Theater, and special exhibitions that require separate admission. (One discount ticket per card. Please present your card upon entry.)
- Discounts at museum restaurants and shops (as announced).
- Invitation to cardholder activities organized by this museum.
- Cross-museum discounts.
- Validity period: One card per person, validity period is one year (from the date of application).
- Fee: (1) NT$300 per card; (2) 10% discount for group applications of 20 persons (inclusive) or more.
- Replacement card fee: NT$100/card
Members of the general public required to pay admission to the museum.
General Service Center next to the entrance of the Life Science Hall. Tel: 04-23226940 ext. 283.
- To make an application appointment, fill out the form online.
- Verification: Each applicant must provide identification document number and photo identification (e.g., ID card, National Health Insurance card, driver’s license; non-Taiwanese nationals should show their passport or alien resident certificate (ARC)).
- On-site photograph of applicant.
- Card production (including name, card number, validity period, and photograph), card initialization.
- Once an applicant picks up his/her card, he/she can use it to enter the museum.
- From November 2019, this museum only provides electronic receipts. Printed receipts are no longer available. Twenty-four hours after completing card application and verification process, the cardholder can download the receipt online or print it.
- Discounts are limited to the cardholder and the validity period. Upon expiration, bring the card to the museum and pay the renewal fee.
- To respond to energy savings and carbon reduction policies, the museum provides an e-newsletter subscription service.